2015-Present Ford 5.0L V8 F150 with 145″ or 157″ Wheel Base
All of us at Solo Performance are proud to announce and introduce two outstanding stainless steel exhaust kits for the Ford F150 5.0L V8 Pick Up. Both of these exhaust kits have that beautiful V8 growl and sound deep, mean, and aggressive while being non-invasive inside the cabin. The two kits that we developed are our Mach-44-XV ( Quieter Version ) and our Mach-40-XV ( Louder Version. ) The Mach-40 ( 14” long with a 4”X9” body ) muffler is much smaller than the Mach44 ( 22” long with a 5”X11” body ) muffler.
These are a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process. These kits start out with a 3” exhaust pipe and then go to a single in dual out muffler. The Both mufflers are heavily packed with stainless steel wool and ceramic fibre and the smaller Mach-40 muffler produces a 60’s muscle car sound with more volume than the Mach-44. The system then splits into dual 2 ½” mandrel bent tailpipes (no need to remove the spare tire with the Solo kit ) and ends with T304 stainless steel dual tips behind the rear wheels. Fit, form and function are the cornerstones of the Solo exhaust kits.
2015-Present F150 5.0L V8 MACH-40-XV Dual Exhaust Kit Details
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back exhaust kit
• 3” Mandrel bent exhaust
• Once it splits to duals it is 2 ½” mandrel bent dual exhaust
• Dual 2 ½” is a greater volume than a single 3”
• Completely Bolt-On using only regular tools
• Solo’s Mach-40 single in dual out muffler is used
• Dual 3 ½” beveled and staggered T304 exhaust tip on each side
• Extra Solo hanger provided for the driver’s side tailpipe
• No need to remove the spare tire with the Solo MACH-40-XV exhaust kit